|
[rm=316,20,1]http://www.shinwa-mart.com/blogjack/music/Default.mp3[/rm]
When I was small,& Christmas trees were tall.
我小时候觉得圣诞树很高
We used 2 love while others used 2 play.
我们过去总是爱,其他人总是玩
Don't ask me why,but time has passed us by.
不要问我原因,时光已经流逝
Some one else moved in from far away.
有人从遥远的地方走了过来
(chorus)Now we are tall,& Christmas trees are small.
现在我们长高了,就觉得圣诞树很矮
And U don't ask the time of day.
你不问我白天的时间
But U & I,our love will never die.
但你和我之间的爱情永不会凋谢
But guess we'll cry come first of May.
但我猜我们会在五一节哭泣
The apple tree that grew 4 U & me.
为了你和我种的苹果树
I watched the apples falling one by one.
我看到苹果一个个掉了下来
And I recall the moment of them all.
我回想起它们成长的时刻
The day I kissed Ur cheek & U were mine.
和我吻你脸颊的那天,你是我的 |
|